With summer fast approaching, it is essential to have exciting things planned in order to get us through the grueling working weeks. Whether it’s attending a festival or running through an inflatable obstacle course, we’ve got you covered!
- Hip Hop Colour Festival – Sunday 27th May 2018
Throw your colour in the air like you just don’t care for the UK’s first Hip Hop Colour Festival! Brought to you by Multi-Award Winning Shaanti – an essential part of the city’s music scene since the 1999 – in association with national award-winning street-food organisers Taste and Liquor. The Hip Hop Colour Festival is an annual event that showcases the positivity of Hip-Hop culture at Level Digbeth, a converted Cash and Carry in Digbeth. Highlights include a Brooklyn inspired Street Food area, a Hip-Hop Heroes Poster Exhibition, Hip-Hop Retro TV Room screening 80’s and 90’s films, a Hip Hop Artist platform championing raw, local talent followed by The Big Apple Club Night.
Located at Level Cash & Carry, 68 Bradford Street, Digbeth
- Gung-Ho! in Birmingham – Saturday 16th June
Get ready to be Gung-Ho! and run the biggest 5k in the World! Gung-Ho! is open to all, sign up to enjoy the most epic inflatable obstacles on the planet. Since 2015 over 100,000 people have been able to take part in Gung-Ho! They have run, walked and jumped over our inflatable obstacle course, the first of its kind in the UK. Located in Northfield’s Cofton Park, this thrilling adventure is seriously not one to miss.
- The Pizza and Prosecco Festival – Saturday 23rd June 2018Welcome to the Pizza & Prosecco Festival. After a sell-out event last year, they are back with the ultimate food pair party. Get your slice of fun while you sip on bubbles to a singalong sound track that’s cheesier than your pizza topping. Each ticket includes entry & entertainment, a free Aperol Spritz, a prosecco bible and a slice of rustic pizza to get your taste buds going.
- The Gin and Rum Festival Birmingham – September 2018
The UK’s first Gin and Rum Festival tour is coming to Birmingham! Get ready to be spoilt for choice with over 60 different Gins and 60 different Rums all easily found in one of the exclusive themed bars on display. Expect a free satchel bag including a Gin and Rum Festival Copa glass, 7 themed bars, a Gin and Rum Bible, talks and master classes from the best Gin and Rum producers, live entertainment and succulent street food. What more could you possibly want?
Located in Edgbaston Cricket Ground. 7th September: 6:30pm-11pm (Evening Session) 8th September: 12:30pm-5pm (Afternoon Session) 6:30pm-11pm (Evening Session)
- MADE Festival – Saturday 29th July 2018Since the inaugural event in 2014, MADE Festival has become the largest festival in Birmingham, consecutively selling out in advance and providing a unique platform to showcase all aspects of the vibrant street culture within the second city. With performers such as Dizzee Rascal, DJ EZ, Andy C and High Contrast all attending the event. This is THE event for your summer in Birmingham.
Located at Perry Park, Church Road, Perry Park, Birmingham, B42 2LA