Regarded as one of the most prestigious events in the region’s business calendar the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce Annual Dinner & Awards 2019 is this April and entries for the awards close in less than a month.
The 2019 dinner will take place at the ICC on Thursday 11th April and is set to attract over 1,200 guests from businesses across Greater Birmingham with the evening opening at 6pm with a networking drinks reception.
There are 10 award categories in total including:
- Excellence in Contribution to the Community
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in Hospitality
- Excellence in International Business
- Excellence in Manufacturing
- Excellence in People Development
- NEW Excellence in Retail
- Excellence in Sales & Marketing
- Excellence in Technology & Innovation
- Excellence in Training & Education
- Greater Birmingham Business of the Year 2019 (picked as an overall winner from the above categories)
Deadline for award entries is Friday 8th February at 5pm. More information and an application form can be found on the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce website.
The Chamber is also offering Buy One Get One free on tickets for the event, tickets and more information can be found online at https://www.greaterbirminghamchambers.com/networking-events/events-calendar/listing/greater-birmingham-chambers-of-commerce-annual-dinner-awards-2019/details