Christmas shopping is stressful at the best of times but it’s about to get a lot easier thanks to Greggs and their elves.
From 4pm till 8pm on 11th, 12th and 13th December Greggs elves will be stationed at wrapping stations in their High Street store in Birmingham City Centre, wrapping your Christmas presents for free in bespoke Festive Bake wrapping paper!
A limited edition range of Greggs stocking fillers will also be available to purchase in the store including the first ever Greggs Christmas jumper, doughnut socks, sausage roll inspired umbrella, phone case, reusable cup, Christmas cards, a high roller gift card and a set of pin badges in the image of the nation’s favourite Greggs menu items
The full Greggs Christmas gift range includes:
- Greggs Christmas jumper – £18.00
- Sausage roll or doughnut socks – £4.00
- Sausage roll umbrella – £10.00
- Sausage roll phone case (suitable for Apple and Android top five devices) – £10.00
- Greggs pin badges (set of 5) – £6.50
- Reusable cup – £3.00
- High Roller Greggs gift card (minimum £50 load) – £50.00
- Greggs Christmas cards (set of 8) – £4.00
All proceeds from Greggs’ gifts will be donated to the Greggs Foundation, a grant-making charity that improves the quality of life in local communities, aiming to make a difference to people in need.
So put your feet up, grab a pastie and enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine whilst the elves do all the hard work.
Greggs High Street Birmingham store is located at 41 High Street, Birmingham, B4 7SL next to Marks and Spencer.