Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, bus services in the West Midlands are changing from Wednesday 25 March.
Starting from the first service on Wednesday 25 March, National Express West Midlands will be running reduced services on some bus routes. New timetables will be published on www.nxbus.co.uk from Monday 23 March 2020.
- All National Express West Midlands bus services will still be running on their normal routes. Some of them will just be running less often.
- On all routes, times of first buses will be the same or within a few minutes of current times.
- On all routes, there will be no change to the timings of the last bus.
- Sunday services will remain as they are now.
- Any National Express West Midlands all-night bus services will continue to operate.
Dedicated school routes will not be operating anyway next week due to the schools closing.
National Express West Midlands Commercial Director, Chris Gibbens, said:
“It is important we continue to serve our customers and help keep the West Midlands moving as best we can. So we are not cancelling any of our bus routes. We are trying to minimise the disruption for customers by taking buses off some of our more frequent services, but not making any changes to routes that run less often.
“We will be publishing all the new timetables on our website www.nxbus.co.uk They will be available from Monday 23 March 2020. I’d urge everyone to check them before they travel.”