Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce is hosting it’s Annual Dinner & Awards in April 2019 and entries for the awards are now open.
The Annual Dinner and Awards is one of the most prestigious events in the region’s business calendar. The 2019 dinner will take place at the ICC on Thursday 11th April.
The dinner is set to attract over 1,200 guests from businesses across Greater Birmingham with the evening starting at 6pm with a networking drinks reception.
There are 10 award categories in total including:
- Excellence in Contribution to the Community
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in Hospitality
- Excellence in International Business
- Excellence in Manufacturing
- Excellence in People Development
- NEW Excellence in Retail
- Excellence in Sales & Marketing
- Excellence in Technology & Innovation
- Excellence in Training & Education
- Greater Birmingham Business of the Year 2019 (picked as an overall winner from the above categories)
Deadline for award entries is Friday 8th February at 5pm. More information can be found on the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce website.
Tickets are on sale now and can be booked by visiting www.greaterbirminghamchambers.com/networking-events/events-calendar/listing/greater-birmingham-chambers-of-commerce-annual-dinner-awards-2019/details