It’s raining, it’s pouring – time to plan your summer holiday! Sunny Beach is the largest and most popular resort complex in Bulgaria, voted best value holiday destination in Europe four years running by Holiday Costs Report and best value destination for the sixth consecutive year by The Post Office. Sunny Beach offers a range of hotels and apartments to suit any family’s needs.
Family holidays are tricky to plan, everyone has different wants and parents would like to have a holiday as well. Balkan Holidays know that the key to a great family holiday is to ensure that the kids have plenty to do and the parents have plenty of time and space to relax, as well as having precious family time together.
Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach is known for being one of the most beautiful places to go on holiday and it has a fantastic offering for families. It is the biggest and most popular of the Bulgarian Black Sea Resorts and its track record of having a clean beach and reliable hotels ensures a stress-free holiday.
The resorts on the beach have activities including Mini Golf, Live shows, Amusement Centres, and Fairgrounds. There are two main shopping streets, lots of restaurants and cafes, bars and clubs for those who love the nightlife, and the beach is Blue Flag certified.
One of the most attractive features of this coast is its wide array of Water Parks. There is Aquapollis in Golden Sands, considered the most beautiful water park in Eastern Europe and perfect for all ages looking for a relaxing family day out.
- Action Aqua Park has a beautiful location on the Black Sea Coast allowing you both water park fun and the chance to be right next to the famous Black Sea.
- Aqua Paradise in Nessebar is situated very near the Nessebar seaside resort, perfect for families who don’t want to stray too far from their hotel.
- Atlantida Aqua Park is located in the holiday village of Elenite. With large water features designed as oversized sandcastles the park is fun for all the family.
- Kuban Aqua Park is situated in the heart of the resort and is the easiest park for a family trip. It’s very close to the resorts and hotels and makes playing together a breeze.
- Aqua Park Aquamania is in Albena. It boasts the highest quality water slides and is perfect for adventure seekers of any age. With both group water slides and individuals there are lots of opportunities to enjoy this park with the whole family.
Balkan Holidays has a range of special offers available to all forms of families including free child places and single parent savings. They understand that single parents need a holiday as much as the next parent!
Packages include: Air travel to and from the resorts, coach transfer, a luggage allowance, accommodation and meals, airport and security charges, and a friendly Balkan Holidays representative or agent.
They have some fantastic deals currently including a self-catering beach apartment on Sunny Beach with flights, coach transfers, resort services, and luggage allowance included. For a seven-night stay, prices range from just £237 per person. That’s a 53% saving.*
If you’re looking for a catered holiday, they are offering a bed and breakfast deal in a two-star hotel in Sunny Beach with flights, coach transfers, luggage allowance, and resort service included. Book a seven-night stay from just £253 per person!*
For more information and deals to suit your needs visit: https://www.balkanholidays.co.uk/summer_holidays/family-holidays.html
*Please note that prices are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change.