(Image: The Alchemist)
The Alchemist will be opening their doors this weekend for the ultimate fun brunch! 90’s kids in particular will enjoy this energised event which offers attendees delicious food, drinks and music, we promise, you’ll be fighting the urge to get on those tables.
Saved by the Brunch offers guests a pick of their favourite breakfast dish and 3 cocktails included, all for £25pp. All of this is available in slots from 10am-2pm great for the early bird and late riser, equally. Tunes will include ultimate classics from the decade we all adore! Think Spice Girls, Take That and S Club!
If that hasn’t already twisted your arm, here is a listing of the drinks available to you on the deal!
- G&T – Tanqueray Gin, Lime, Tonic, Seedlip, Mini Cucumber.
- Iced Charcoal Latte – Appleton Estate Signature, White Cacao, Milk, Espresso, Salted Vanilla Syrup, Charcoal.
- Peaches and Cream – Briottet Peach & Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Prosecco.
- Light Bulb Moment – Tanqueray Gin, Pimms, Ginger Beer, Raspberry, Lemon, Mint.
- Chase the Rainbow – Chase Pink Grapefruit and Marmalade, Fresh Pink Grapefruit, Fizz.
- Bloody Mary – Vodka, Tomato Juice, Spice Mix, Lemon.
This has to be the ultimate way to enjoy a Sunday Funday. Ideal for making the most of the weekend before the dreaded Monday Monster creeps up on us again!
Click here for more information.